Bathtub without panels Combi - 1600x700
Bath panel for full or half bath panel delivered with end panels preinstalled. Front panel and concealed profile are then assembled into a frame. The frame is adjusted horizontally with the adjustable feet. The bathtub, which is equipped with damping/friction material under the corners, is lowered into the frame. The plastic drainpipe is cut and connected to the floor drain. Installation instructions are included.
Bathtub can be ordered with Glazeplus, anti-slip treatment on bottom and/or grab bar.
Compatible with front frame
- Deep - 380 mm
- Length - 1600 mm
- Width - 700 mm
- Made from durable and resistant enamelled steel
- Round head end, flat shower surface and centred drain adapted for use as both bath and shower
- The bath panel can be shifted laterally and depthwise to provide space for pipe routing along wall
- The lower section of the full panel can be shifted up for easier cleaning
- Adjustable feet, bathtub is stable even on uneven floor
- Optional grab bar and anti-slip bottom for added safety
- Glazeplus as an option for fast and environmentally friendly cleaning
- Optional bath panel in multiple colours