Mixers - good to know ...
- As standard, all our kitchen and washbasin mixers feature our patented water-saving technology that saves thousands of litres of water every year. And money, too.
- You can adjust or even deactivate all the energy and watersaving functions in our mixers to suit your individual needs.
- Our mixers can be recycled. All the components are made of food approved materials.
- Simple instructions make it easy for you to set up and use your mixer. For example, you can adjust the scald protection quickly and easily without any specialist tools.
- All single-lever mixers feature ceramic seals. These are tested for at least 450,000 pin movements, which is the equivalent of around 20 years of normal use.
- Kitchen mixers are available with shut-offs for dishwashers and washing machines. One of the requirements for the new installation of kitchen mixers is that the water shut-off be located above the worktop. A practical solution is therefore to integrate this shut-off into the mixer.
- Many stainless worktops are so thin that a kitchen mixer with a high spout may feel a little unstable. Therefore, we recommend fitting our mixers on worktops made of thicker material, or in the worktop itself. However, our range does include a stay to keep the mixer stable on thin worktops, too.
- Self-draining outdoor taps are a smart solution. When you turn them off, they automatically drain the water from the pipes in the wall. This eliminates the risk of costly water damage.
- Many of our washbasin mixers are available with a practical side shower for installing on the wall. The shower matches all washbasins, and if you position it close to a toilet, it makes an excellent substitute for a bidet.